PT281+ Ultramarathon is a pedestrian event, in nature with mountain characteristics. It develops in routes with the use of sidewalks, forest tracks, rural roads, paths, pedestrian rails and asphalt roads. Carrying out the itinerary on foot and in the shortest possible time, guided by GPS.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
• Transfers From Lisbon (Departure from the “Gare do Oriente”) to Proença-a-Nova – Day 25/07 at 10H00am.
• Participation gift
• Assistance and supplies of liquids and solids in all the bases of support indicated in the participant’s guide
• Protection and rescue service throughout the race
• Transfers From Proença-a-Nova to Penamacor – Day 26/07 at 9H00am
• Finisher trophy
• Finisher T´shirt
• Buffet of consecration in Castelo Branco
• Transfers from Proença-a-Nova to Lisbon (Gare do Oriente) – Day 30/07 at 10H00am
• Personal accident and liability insurance
• Massages and nursing services in some Bases of Support
Single, Team – 2 Athletes, Team – 3 Athletes, Team – 4 Athletes
You may also like…